The Internal Medicine Board Review Course WORKS package include the option of simulating a live course experience by allowing you to enter your answers online to multiple-choice questions as faculty pose them to the class. A real time saver!
New 2013 Release See the current Internal Medicine Board Review Course here.
Release Date: September 1st 2013.
Complete Audio Package $495
Select One Format:
MP3 CD (1.2GB)or iPod Audio (640MB) Complete Video Package $995
Select One Format:
DVD (27 DVDs) or iPad Video (12.5GB)
All Packages Include: Comprehensive Written Syllabus Want the Best of Both Worlds? Order the Board Review "Works Package"
Includes All Four Formats:
MP3 CD's + DVD's + iPod Audio and iPad Video Now included with the WORKS package: Instant Streaming and Download! Start watching the sessions NOW! Why would you want multiple formats? Flexibility!
Get the Complete Board Review Works Package: ONLY $1295
- Listen to Course Sessions on your MP3 CD Player in your car
- Watch the Course on your personal DVD player at home or office
- Listen to or watch the Course on your iPod – Best-viewed on new iPod Touch or iPhone
- Non-iPod Users use MP3 for Audio Mobility
- Share the entire Course with your staff on the format they use.
(Optional Audio CD Users) To add Audio CDs to any Package: $300 Additional
This course is designed to help physicians prepare for the ABIM certifying examination in internal medicine. The course is led by a distinguished faculty from all the subspecialty areas who are experts in education and board exam preparation. Using the audience-response system, faculty members engage participants in clinical problem solving through multiplechoice questions that reflect the structure of the ABIM examination. Although actual examination content is not known, core topics in internal medicine and current literature approaches, along with test taking strategies, are stressed. Release Date: September 1, 2012 Expiration Date: September 1, 2014 CME Accreditation
The American College of Physicians is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The American College of Physicians designates this enduring material for a maximum of 45 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)
™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity. Learning Objectives
1. Review internal medicine in preparation for the ABIM Certification Examination.
2. Identify strengths and weaknesses in internal medicine knowledge.
3. Integrate information from the many subspecialties of internal Medicine.
|Course Overview |
| Allergy/Immunology |
- Valvular Heart Disease
- Ischemic Heart Disease
- Cardiology Case Studies
- Skin Malignancies
- Dermatology for the Internist
- Adrenal & Gonadal Pearls
- Thyroid Disease
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Calcium Metabolism & Bone Disease
- Lipid Disorders & Management
- Esophageal Disorders
- Evaluation of Diarrhea
- Chronic Liver & Biliary Tract Disease
- Blood Smear Review
- Coagulation Disorders
- Thromboembolic Disease
- Electrolyte Disorders
- Leukemia & Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
|Infectious Diseases, including |
- Infectious Disease Pearls
- STDs & Urinary Tract Infections
- HIV Disease
- Acid Base Disorders
- Renal Failure
Pulmonology/Critical Care, including
- Asthma & COPD
- Pulmonary Pearls
- Critical Care Medicine
- Solid Tumors
- Breast Cancer
Women's Health, including
- Rheumatologic Tests
Additional Topics include:
- Complications of Pregnancy
- Drug Interactions/Side Effects
- Medical Ethics
- Evaluation of Common Symptoms
- Difficult Diagnoses
- Preoperative Medicine
- Preventative Medicine
- Board Review Questions
- Test Taking Strategies